Friday, June 17, 2011

"hot brunnete loves ants on her hole"

                                                       
          This chick  have a thing for wild animals especially the lil wild ones.......
              Crawling into her hole seems to bring her to heaven....I guess..
    
    Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate.     
 This newly wed couple were on there honey moon and where about to have sex:

wife: before we do this I have something I have to tell u.

husband: we're married now, u can tell me anything.

wife: I’m flat chested.

husband: I don't believe u, prove it.

So she takes off her shirt.

husband: holy shit I never seen a smaller chest, but I have something I have to tell u too.

wife: we're married now u can tell me anything.

husband: I m "weighed like a baby".

wife: I don't believe you, prove it.

So he takes off his pants.

wife: I thought u said u were weighed like a baby?!

husband: i am 6lbs 7ounces!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...